YB3 series motors have the characteristics of small size, light weight, beautiful appearance, safe and reliable operation, long life, excellent performance, convenient installation, use and maintenance. They meet environmental protection requirements and can be in line with international standards, making it easy to carry out domestic operations on the basis of this basic series. Development of explosion-proof derivative series and export supporting motors.
ExdI is suitable for the non-excavation working face environment of coal mine underground where there is an explosive mixture of methane or coal dust.
ExdIIAT4 is suitable for use in factories with Class II Class A, and the temperature group is the environment where explosive gas mixtures of T1, T2, T3 and T4 exist.
1. The flameproof structure of the motor has dI, dIIAT4, dIIBT4, and dIICT4.
2. The protection grade of the motor main body shell is IP55.
3. The insulation class of the motor is F, the stator winding has a large temperature rise margin and a long life.
4. The motor has a cylindrical shaft extension, which is driven by a coupling or spur gear.
5. The motor stator winding adopts high-strength polyesterimide enamelled round copper wire, which is treated by VPI vacuum pressure dipping to form a complete whole. The winding and insulation have good electrical, mechanical, moisture-proof performance and thermal stability.
6. The motor rotor adopts cast aluminum structure. The rotor has been checked for dynamic balance. The motor has low loss and high efficiency.
7. The stator and rotor punching sheets of the motor are made of high-quality cold-rolled electrical silicon steel sheets with high permeability and low loss. The motor has low loss and high efficiency.
8. Motor bearings are specially designed for motors with low vibration and noise. Frame size 132 and below adopt double-sided sealed bearings without bearing inner and outer covers. The non-shaft extension ends of some frame sizes are axially clamped by holes with retaining rings. For frame size 160 and above, open bearings are used, and the bearing inner cover is used to clamp the outer ring of the bearing at the non-shaft extension end, and the inner ring of the bearing is axially fixed with a retaining ring. The entire series of motors are equipped with wave spring washers at the end of the shaft extension to compress the bearings with moderate pressure, which can prevent the motor rotor from moving in the axial direction and effectively suppress the vibration and noise generated when the motor is running. In order to ensure the safe and reliable operation of the motor, the bearing structure of the motor frame size 160 and above is equipped with an oil injection and drainage device, and the motor frame size 250 and above is reserved for the position of the bearing temperature monitoring sensor element.
9. Motor fan, windshield: The whole series of motors adopt anti-static plastic fans with small diameter and narrow blades, which have small moment of inertia, low loss, low noise, and the fan and shaft are connected by a key, which is reliable in operation. Except for the H355 frame size, the wind hood is made of integrally stretched steel plate. The shape of the wind hood is designed to match the shape of the fan. The maximum ventilation area is obtained under the premise of preventing the intrusion of foreign objects of a certain size, so that the wind path Unobstructed to achieve the best ventilation effect.